Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yoga Pose of the Day: Side Crane

Side Crane has been my arch nemesis now for several years. Finally, I can do it with confidence! I will be the first person to tell you that it takes a lot of practice to be able to get into this pose and hold it steadily. But the feeling of success you get once done......So excited!!

This pose is great for wrist and arm strengthening and, as you can tell in the picture, for working on your balance.



The Yoga Journal has an excellent step-by-step guide for how to get into this pose, as it is very complicated, and I cannot explain it better myself!

http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/2478

Practice, practice, practice!

1 comment:

  1. hi, KEB yes its correct its take lot of practice to be able to-get into this pose, i learned a great information from your article yoga poses

    ReplyDelete